Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Sr. Technical Sales Representatives are an integral part of the income generating shoulder of company. It is their job to develop a prospective client’s interest in company and in doing business with the company. The skill of a Sr. Technical Sales Representative is measured not by the maintenance of existing business but by their ability to develop new clients and create new business.
A Sr. Technical Sales Representative must be able to determine what drivers the client is implementing for a given product. E.g. is this product price driven or market driven. The ability to deliver effective product/supplier presentations is essential in securing business.
A Sr. Technical Sales Representative also provides technical assistance to clients when in need and therefore dictates that the Sales Representative must have complete understanding of the product's application, chemical nature, alternatives etc.
Sr. Sales Representatives in general will spend 80% of their time traveling to and visiting prospective buyers and current clients whilst the other 20% is spent in-house in preparation for selling days.
1) Creates client-visit itinerary for the next week and submits this the Friday before to Food Department Manager (FDM) and Cc to Business Manager (BM).
2) Sells raw materials carried by company both in stock or on indent as applicable to his/her assigned accounts.
3) Visits clients, to monitor and service all needs of the customer, and thereby create and contribute to more sales.
4) Works with the FDM/ BM and Group Sales Coordinator, to prepare, submit, and monitor quotations and samples.
5) Prepares Weekly Summary Report, which includes client inquiries, sales, and market updates (i.e. client-wise, supplier-wise, product-wise) to facilitate the development of selling strategies.
6) Assists clients in product innovations to increase business and turnover. This is achieved by providing frequent updates from the Raw Material Industry.
7) Handles and addresses problems which may arise in the course of client’s transaction i.e. shipment delays, etc.
8) Assists the Credit & Collection Department in payment monitoring of assigned clients.
9) Monitors for indent business, the statuses of L/C deadlines, shipments, or any issue pertaining to a client’s order.
10) Provides creative ideas and suggestions for better sales productivity, client coverage, and time management.
11) Produces an annual Sales Forecast of his/her own clients.
12) Coaches Jr. TSRs when assigned by the FDM.
13) Shares market information to Food Team members.
14) Support FDM to consolidate market data and analyse market situation per raw material.
15) Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the FDM, BM, or designate.
General Required Regular Reports/Outlooks
1) Proceeds Quotations for Clients (submitted to FDM/ BM for approval before sending to client).
2) Does Weekly Summary Report (submitted to FDM/ BM on the Friday of the week being reported).
3) Makes Client Evaluation Report to determine business potential vs. existing business with RMD (submitted to FDM/ BM as required).
4) Prepares Annual Sales Forecast (when required by FDM/ BM).
5) All correspondence to suppliers is Cc from Sales person to FDM/ BM.
6) Claims must be reported within the day directly to FDM/ BM.
7) Cc of all reports is requested to be sent to FDM/ BM.
8) Discusses Supplier visits including programs and cost within Vietnam with FDM/ BM to obtain the latter’s consensus.
9) Asks for FDM/ BM’s approval on your holidays’ request.
10) Makes client-visit itinerary for the next week and completes Weekly Summary Report as requested.
11) Proposes and discusses with FDM/ BM about the trade fairs that shall be visited.
Specific responsibilities for YOU
Handles all Food Ingredients/ Flavours businesses.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự