Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1) Creates client-visit itinerary for the next week and submits this the Friday before to Food Department Manager (FDM) and Cc to Business Manager (BM).
2) Sells raw materials carried by RLI/LV both in stock or on indent as applicable to his/her assigned accounts.
3) Visits clients, to monitor and service all needs of the customer, and thereby create and contribute to more sales.
4) Works with the FDM/ BM and Group Sales Coordinator, to prepare, submit, and monitor quotations and samples.
5) Prepares Weekly Summary Report, which includes client inquiries, sales, and market updates (i.e. client-wise, supplier-wise, productwise) to facilitate the development of selling strategies.
6) Assists clients in product innovations to increase business and turnover. This is achieved by providing frequent updates from the Raw Material Industry.
7) Handles and addresses problems which may arise in the course of client’s transaction i.e. shipment delays, etc.
8) Assists the Credit & Collection Department in payment monitoring of assigned clients.
9) Monitors for indent business, the statuses of L/C deadlines, shipments, or any issue pertaining to a client’s order.
10)Provides creative ideas and suggestions for better sales productivity, client coverage, and time management.
11) Produces an annual Sales Forecast of his/her own clients.
12) Coaches Jr. TSRs when assigned by the FDM.
13) Shares market information to Food Team members.
14) Support FDM to consolidate market data and analyse market situation per raw material.
15) Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the FDM, BM, or designate.
General Required Regular Reports/Outlooks
1) Proceeds Quotations for Clients (submitted to FDM/ BM for approval before sending to client).
2) Does Weekly Summary Report (submitted to FDM/ BM on the Friday of the week being reported).
3) Makes Client Evaluation Report to determine business potential vs. existing business with RMD (submitted to FDM/ BM as required).
4) Prepares Annual Sales Forecast (when required by FDM/ BM).
5) All correspondence to suppliers is Cc from Sales person to FDM/ BM.
6) Claims must be reported within the day directly to FDM/ BM.
7) Cc of all reports is requested to be sent to FDM/ BM.
8) Discusses Supplier visits including programs and cost within Vietnam with FDM/ BM to obtain the latter’s consensus.
9) Asks for FDM/ BM’s approval on your holidays’ request.
10) Makes client-visit itinerary for the next week and completes Weekly Summary Report as requested.
11) Proposes and discusses with FDM/ BM about the trade fairs that shall be visited.
Specific responsibilities for YOU
Handles all Food Ingredients/ Flavours businesses
Your Required Regular Reports/Outlooks
1) Revises/ discuses your client-visit itinerary for the next week as well your Weekly Summary Report with FDM/ BM.
2) Submits your Offer form to FDM/ BM to get the latter’s approval.
3) Join Sales meetings for reviewing your weekly sales activities as scheduled on Mondays.
4) Discusses with FDM/ BM on pro-active products that shall be developed.
5) Discusses and gets FDM/ BM’s approval for your travelling cash advance, your travelling expense forms and your entertainment expenses with concerned customers and suppliers.
6) Shares market and product information with the whole team.
7) Discusses Supplier visits including programs and cost within Vietnam with FDM/ BM then obtain FDM/ BM’s approval of the travelling expense amount.
8) Puts in full use of your client-visit itinerary
This Job Description (JD) is created for the purpose to help the respective TSR understand his/ her responsibilities as well as improve the communication among the departmental members.
This JD is not constant and is subject to review/ revise to meet the requirements of LV Rep. Office as well as HQ.
This JD is also used for supporting the yearly performance appraisal of the concerned staff
1) Graduate of BS in Chemistry, or similar course.
2) Productive sales experience in Company. not less than three (3) years, with strong inclination towards sales and client contact.
3) High proficiency in both written and oral English.
4) Customer-focused, results-oriented, team worker, solutions-driven.
5) Meticulous, energetic, systematic, self-driven, and able to work with minimum supervision.
6) Facility to report regularly to superiors without prodding.
7) Computer literate in Windows environment.
8) Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự