Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
• Head of Sales & Marketing
• Deputy General Director
Main duties & responsibilities
• To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives including accurate product pricing policies.
• To evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed
• To oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
• To oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff
• Market intelligence from farmer level to C2 and C1 based on bottom up process
2. Work activities
• Respond for Marketing activity (execute, implement and monitor) effectiveness
• Lead Technical Crop Specialist team to ensure deployment effective all MKT in long terms at field
• Create the demand from Farmer throughout all MKT activity
• Plan & deploy Marketing campaign/promotion to enhance the MPS brand to farmers
• Apply social media tools (facebook, youtube, websites…) to foster brand awareness
• Plan & Implement Trade Marketing activity to create sustainable channel and high visibility
• Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market and appropriate customers
• Develop short to mid and mid to long-term visions and strategies of the agrochemical products portfolio while leading the planning and execution of market and brand growth.
• Maintaining the brand image of MPS as well as MPS’s products in the marketplace
• Managing dumping prices through timely market feedback and prompt actions as well as strategies.
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge
• Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
• Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
• To direct marketing staff where budgets are involved
• Controlling A&P budgets with F&A department in order not to incur A&P-related taxes
• Management of stock inventory to maintain healthy levels of stocks
• Create and manage import plans for products on an annual and seasonal basis.
• To achieve frequent, timely and positive coverage across all available promotional platforms
• To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products and make recommendations to the board of management
• To conduct market research in order to identify the CIF and end user price for all products in MPS’s portfolio
• Maintaining relevant and up to date levels of technical and practical in-depth knowledge and experience on MPS’s products as well as competitor’s products
• To develop and implement a company-wide plan to conduct pull activities as a priority on products, working with all departments for execution
• To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Proactively establish and maintain effective teamwork relationships with all departments that support marketing/marketing has to support
• Demonstrate leadership when working with subordinates and leading by example
• Effective management of marketing executives to achieve desired work objective outcomes
• Maintaining absolute confidentiality on all company related matters and discussing with the relevant persons for work purposes only
• Good knowledge and implementation on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to Company
• Reducing layers in business operations,
• Report on new government policies and laws as well as international affairs that affects Vietnam as well as MPS
• Develop plans with AMD and MD as well as HODs to expand MPS's business development based on each region and each crop segment,
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to AMD and MD,
• Other duties assigned by Managing Director and Acting Managing Director
Knowledge and education level:
• Graduated in Marketing or Plant protection/ Agriculture/ Economy…
• Working knowledge of Pesticde education market segments within an assigned sales regional.
• Strong closing skills; - Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
• Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff.
• Work independently
• Risk management
• Problems solving
• 5 - 6 years in Marketing management
Các công việc tương tự