Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
As part of our Operation Department’s organizational, Cai Mep International Terminal is looking for a competent and experienced local Terminal Supervisors who works on shift duty under the guidance of the Shift Manager to supervise the operational activities performed by terminal equipments and subcontractor’s workers at the quay and the yard to ensure the operation plans are well executed with high productivity and in safely manner.
The Terminal Supervisor will be based in our Terminal located in Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Terminal Supervisor reports to the Shift Manager and is assigned to some following key tasks:
Therefore CMIT seeks:
Candidates who are qualified, experienced, assertive, self disciplined, process and result oriented, organized, attentive to details, have a high sense of urgency, ability to work well under pressure and within a team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
• Long vocational or College or University Degree in marine time, transportation, engineering, foreign trade, business administration
• At least 2 to 3 years working experience in supervisory position in port or manufacturing facilities
• Knowledge of terminal operation, vessel stowage and stability will be an advantage
• Good analytical, planning, and organizing skills
• Capability of working independently
• High proficiency in English both verbally and written
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Knowledge of computerized terminal operating system will be an advantage
To the right candidate we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.
The resume and application are required to be in English.
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Các công việc tương tự