Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
5 - 7 Năm
l Key responsibilities:
• Provide technical leadership in projects related to power electronics.
• Direct the development of new products and systems by coordinating the creation of specifications, prototype design, creation and execution of validation tests, reviewing and preparing supporting documentation.
• Conduct and direct system design and development, establishing new design guidelines and tools and occasionally developing design methods outside established standards.
• Review product compliance to company standards, customer requirements, industry standards and regulations. Develop strategy to achieve product compliance and certification.
• Ensure engineered systems meet applicable codes and standards.
• Prepare engineering reports covering topics or issues involving various products or technical fields, with contribution from various individuals including external consultants or subject matter experts. Some reports may be distributed outside the company.
• Build proficiency and body of knowledge covering broad range of products and more than one engineering field and applications.
• Lead and coordinate cross functional teams working on project improvement, standardization, productivity improvement, cost reduction, and project cycle time reduction initiatives.
• Conduct project feasibility and cost analysis and prepare project justification.
• Prepare plans and schedules for complete projects by gathering input from individuals within own department or team.
l Qualifications & Skills required/ Yêu cầu trình độ và kỹ năng
- Can use English fluently ( least IELTS 4.0 or equivalent)/ Có thể sử dụng tiếng Anh thành thạo (tối thiểu IELTS 6.0 hoặc tương đương)
- University Degree/ Tốt nghiệp Đại học
- Skill ( Excel, Word, Power Point, AutoCad 2D, 3D ) / Kĩ năng (Excel, Word, Power Point, AutoCad 2D, 3D
- Understanding Vietnam standards, IEC, IEEE, NFPA, NEC, BS, LEED, WELL, LOTUS, BIM
-05 year or above of HV / MV / LV power system project engineering experience