- Collaborate with GM of Marketing to prepare the quarterly/ yearly/ monthly plan that match with business justifications and by using the analytical numbers via software: SQL, Power BI, Power Query or DEX, Pivot table.
- Be responsible for the development of trade plans and collaborating with sales team and distributor sales force to implement trade plans in order to achieve sales objectives, the market shares objectives, company’s objectives and goals.
- Manage trade budgets and allocations; ensures no overspending occurs.
- Monitor and evaluate entire trade activities, new-launch/re-launch; evaluates both planning and executing.
- Implement the local survey and analyze historical data then make plan for local activities in order to support the local store's performance.
- In charge of overall planning: Communication, Affiliate and Social everymonth for activities that related with MD/ promotion/ seasonal in order to meet the KPI or revenue target.
- Research current industry trends and remain on the cutting edge of visual design and merchandising.
- Create merchandising plans for stores based on target demographics and customer preferences.
- Control the trading team include: Campaign, VM to ensure the atmostphere at stores by seasonal/ monthly/ campaign.
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience in marketing roles, with 2+ years in FMCG.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Leadership experience with a proven track record of managing and developing teams.
- Organizational skills, attention to details.
- Good communication and negotiation.
- Good at planning, deploying, tracking, and evaluation.
- Willing to learn and adapt quickly to new environment.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này