7 - 20 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
Objectives: The Training Manager responsibilies include planning and developing training strategies and training services; assessing and enhancing training outcomes;
1. Training Need Analysis (TNA)
- To conduct annual training and development needs assessment
- To identify training needs in accordance to the development of the Women Can Do project
- To determine training needs and requirements for the company or external agents by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys.
- To analyze current situations, address issues and propose training solutions to increase business results
2. Building and developing training materials and tools.
- To modify and create course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- To monitor training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- To work with internal departments and external partners to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs
- To obtain and develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media and technology
3. Organizing workshops, seminar for projects
- To work as an event manager to organize and manage events and workshops for projects including: planning, budget management, overseeing event arrangement, etc.
- To be a speaker for events and workshops.
4. Delivering training programs and managing training effectiveness
- To conduct training courses (hard-skills, product knowledge, soft-skills, etc.) for internal and external partners as planned and necessary
- To provide just-in-time learning using the most appropriate delivery methods (workshops, online classes, in-class training…)
- To measure and analyze training outcomes - pre/post knowledge test, trainer assessment, participant feedbacks and return on investment (ROI)
5. Planning and organizing activities to enhance engagement between the company and our employees/ partners
- To plan and conduct activities that engage our employees and partners
- To coordinate with Vietnam Women’s Union or other association to develop women’s competencies
6. Developing learning management system (LMS)
- To develop LMS/ E-learning system including training roadmap, training procedures, training programs.
7. Planning and managing training budget
- To manage costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
8. Team development
- To build and coach training team to enhance their knowledge and skills that match the company’s requirements and the development of the project.
- To create and manage training team’s KPIs
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education: Bachelor degree
Related experiences: At least 7 years of experience in revelant position.
1. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
2. Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs
3. Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
4. Ability to very rapidly master new systems and tools and effectively teach others
5. Able to apply prior knowledge and insights into tailored, iterative solutions in a high-growth environment
Good command in English and Willing to travel
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Giới tính:
- Độ tuổi:
28 - 45