General responsibilities: To lead a training team to deliver supports related to Nutrition products by transcosmos’ Client Managed Service. The role requires candidates to be able to fulfill and commit to below Responsibilities tied with Requirements.
· Supervising a dynamic team to support transcosmos’ Client managed services to team members (CS agent) through rostering, monitoring, briefing, coaching, and others.
· Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals Taking decision about problems that occurred in the entire program that supports service Contact Center transcosmos’ Client and its analysis.
· Evaluating individual and organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
· Rendering best support and sharing best practices to agents for maintain up-to-par standard and work efficiency.
· Selecting and managing resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
· Voluntarily making outbound calls to handle escalation cases
· Taking part in improving quality of all units in CRM & CX within agreed development period
· Making sure all team members are actively involved and work closely to achieve team and individual KPIs.
· Being responsible for updates product/program into system for customer service (function Employee Support).
· Provide Activity Report as Team performance report daily, weekly and monthly bases.
· Attending Weekly Meeting with Clients to share insights and highlights of operation.
· Attending to ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Superiors or Client.