Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Preparing confidential documents including analysis of key data points and assisting the team in developing Analysis reports and presentations for reviews.
- Collecting the MIS reports from different departments and submitting it periodically to the Managing Director.
- Preparing Agenda, Minutes and Documentation for meetings; Organizing, planning, and coordinating support for meetings, conferences, internal seminars, workshops, training etc.
- Administrative follow-up of matters including meetings files and post event evaluation for future reference.
- Liaise with attendees on the summary minutes of meetings with special emphasis on resolutions, initiatives and/or special assignments resulting from the meeting.
- On behalf of the MD, follow up and monitor the progress on action items decided in the meetings and expediting their resolution.
- Organizing all employees meets/ releasing important employee communications / Departmental Reviews/ Business Reviews.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare literary & manage meeting arrangements/appointment.
Desirable Background & Experience:
• Must be fluent in English & Chinese
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Minimum 3 year of experiences supporting C-level Executives.
• Sufficient skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point for presenting,
e-mailing and reporting purposes.
Desirable Character & Skills
• Gender: Female
• Honest, detail-oriented, and awareness of responsibility.
• Emotional maturity
• Ability to work overtime frequently and work under high pressure.
• Punctuality, sense of timeline and orders/priorities.
Các công việc tương tự