Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
- Transacting, negotiating and signing import contracts with foreign suppliers
- Complete the procedures and documents for importing goods such as: customs declaration, sale and purchase contract, shipping documents, import and export documents, payment procedures, delivery and receipt of goods.
- Planning orders, tracking stock status and handling other arising work.
- Manage and track orders and contracts. Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure timely delivery and receipt of goods.
- Find and choose domestic and international freight forwarding companies that are suitable and reliable
- Detailed job exchange in the interview
- Female / University graduate major in Economics, Foreign Trade, Import and Export, Banking and Finance, other related subjects,…
- English or Japanese: proficient in listening, speaking and writing.
- Mastering import and export operations, Being able to collect information and legal knowledge about import and export.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with partners.
- Fluency in office computer software. Word, excel
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, careful, eager to learn, love for jobs, honest and responsible for the assigned work, long-term attachment.
- Experience: priority is given to candidates who have practical experience of doing import and export for 5 years
- Have experience in Manufacturing Industry.
Các công việc tương tự