- Build up and control the company's salary budget and human resource operations budget
- Review, supplement and amend policies, processes, regulations, internal rules related to human resource operations, salaries and being responsible for managing all HR Department activities such as timekeeping, salary, bonus, discipline, transfer, promotion of personnel, performance evaluation, social insurance, health insurance ...
- Control the monthly / quarterly personal income tax declaration, monthly / quarterly personal income tax finalization.
- Consult with functional departments in reviewing, updating functions, tasks, job descriptions, performance appraisal ...
- Establish performance evaluation criteria, implement, check and synthesize results of performance appraisal assessment.
- Organize the implementation of the following evaluation of achievements such as: rewarding, proposing a salary increase, developing an individual development plan, succession plan, training ...
- Update organization chart, labor regulations, collective labor agreement, payroll scale according to the company and the law.
- Solve labor disputes such as strikes and response workers' questions about salaries and benefits
- Prepare an annual recruitment plan, timely supply of official and outsourced labor resources
- Make annual training plan, organizing training classes and updating training and recruitment process.
- Manage administration operation of the company.
- Manage IT department.
Bachelor's Degree in Business/Organization Administration, Economic, Finance.
At least 03 years working experience in managerial position in HR professional & OD
- Deep knowledge about HRM (managing people, developing relationships), leadership and coordinating the work, resources;
- Deep understand about the labor market and real estate;
- People management and carefulness
- Sensitive in relevant developer issues
- Business Acumen & Partnership: ability to understand the business and align HR’s activity to meet business and employee needs at both strategic and operational levels;
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and strategic HR practices;
- Proven experience in managing talent review, succession planning, organizational design, coaching and development;
- Well organized, ambitious, flexible but decisive, with the ability to communicate and effectively influence others;
- Well strategic thinking, analytical skills, leadership, and project management
Thank you for your interest in career opportunity at Nam Long. Kindly upload your resume and portfolio (if any) here for reserving your seat.
Should you need further information, please contact Ms. To Nhy (HR Dept.) via phone number (84 28) 54 16 17 18 – EXT 1404
Các công việc tương tự