Evaluate individual and organizational development needs, create and execute learning strategies and programs to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. mentoring, coaching, job-shadowing, online training and so on).
Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
Collaborate with HRBPs and business stakeholders to develop employees’ career pathing, career pipeline and succession planning.
Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts.
Organize all training activities, employee engagement activities.
Other relevant tasks assigned from time to time
Working time: 8h00 ~ 17h00, Mon ~ Friday.
Working place: HCM City.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related major, Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum possessed 10 years or more in managing the L&D team in big multinationals MNC with over 2000+ headcounts. (Must)
- Minimum of 3 years management experience with a big team (over 60 members - leaders, specialists, trainers).
- Fluent in English with 4 skills (Must).
- Good at Technical knowledge from engineering manufacturing.
- Have strong organizational and communication skills.