***Purpose of the position
This position is an overall import and addition service operational. The role will be key interface between clients assigned and all relevant divisions, subcontractor. He / She is responsible for supervise, manage instruction orders and completing process as mentioned SOP.
***Roles & Responsibilities:
- Account Operation:
• They will generally be responsible for managing the full import process from start to finish to achieve KPI asset.
• Liaising with oversea offices, other relevant departments and 3rd party vendor to arrange booking order.
• Manage customer’s order instruction to ensure processing with oversea offices, relevant departments and 3rd party vendor.
• Expediting / routine follow up on status of shipments to ensure that oversea, 3rd party vendor arrange to load, deliver goods as plan
• Tracking of incoming, outcoming shipments to perform for customers goods in transit in the consignment data.
• Attends to co-ordinates for inspection and necessary survey of abnormal goods during transit at airport, seaport along with oversea offices, airline, shipping line, survey, insurance. Files claim and follow up for outcome from airline, shipping line and insurance.
• Escalates any unresolved issues or risks to next management level
• Sending shipment list and report data to customer timely as per SOP specific.
• Verifies oversea invoice to approval and posting in CW1 systems
• Checking and verifies 3rd party invoice obtain approval from respective department head and forwards these to finance for payment.
• Filing and keeping records of shipment documents
• Any other duty that may assigned by the company.
- Teamwork and customer service:
• Overall coordination between internal, external network on orders requisition and product specifications to achieve customer’s demands.
• Works closely with operations colleagues (export, logistics) to deliver high level of service to customers.
• Collecting, analyzing and solving matter face during transition for bring to customer delight.
• Supporting VN team to liaise with oversea KAM operation to fix operation issue.
• Develop and maintain a long and good term relationship with account to identify qualified and quantified potential growth opportunities.
- Trade Knowledge:
• Understand DSV service and products provide to customer
• Knowledge of DSV internal structure, operations process to leverage DSV resources such as solution experts, industry experts, supporting to achieve customer’s demand and expanding service.
• Know who is our business competitors in the market.
• Min. 2 years experience in logistics/ forwarding industry; Knowledge of local and overseas custom and regulations; Basic geography knowledge;
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
• Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs
• Identify and resolve problem in a timely manner
• Follow policies and procedures and able to understand laws, rules and regulations in areas of assignment
- Skills & Competencies
• Management skills: Good customer management and problem solving skills.
• Personality traits: Proactive, resourceful, responsible, independent and assertive. A good team player.
Các công việc tương tự