· Liaise and manage vendors and suppliers of IT equipment and telecommunication services and coordinate acquisition of the same.
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of IT related equipment (HW), network connections (MPLS, Internet Line, SIP Truck etc.), and back office applications. Ensure they function properly at all times.
· Provide support and administration of global, regional and local IT systems
· Provide support to users on technical issues through Incidence Management Software
· Provide administrative function on user accounts, mobile email and IP phones
· Strategic design, expert advice, consultation and implementation of network and IT solutions in conjunction with Business requirement and Group IT
· Promotes project management best practices in the organization. Develops integrated project plans, implementation schedules and cost estimates for local and regional IT projects. Tracks and manages project budgets, prepares project status reports, and keeps management, customers and other parties informed of project status and related issues. Anticipates, evaluates and resolves multiple project issues, delays and problems utilizing project management and business expertise.
· Ensures the agreed level and standard of quality in the performance of the all IT related systems.
· Ensures compliance with corporate/regional practices, policies, procedures and local legal requirements.
· Responsible for periodical tasks like management reporting, budgeting, business planning, cost control, resource & priority management
· Facilitates meetings, team presentations and status updates for senior management. Conducts post-implementation assessment of projects to ensure business requirements have been met across department and/or functional areas.
· Maintain inventory of all computer equipment and application and ensure the correct licensing of all products
· Assess user training needs and execute and conduct relevant trainings
· Assist in maintenance of other electrical equipment such as air conditioners, power UPS etc. for computer rooms
· Perform other Ad-hoc as required.
Must include the following:
· Any other job-related tasks as assigned by the superior.
· Adherence to the Code of Conduct policy of the DSV Group
· University degree of Science or IT related discipline
· ITIL, ITSM knowledge/accreditation specializing around operational Incident, Service Request and Problem.
. Good English communications skills, both oral and written
Các công việc tương tự