Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
The tax specialist is accountable for reporting to taxation authorities at the federal, state and local levels in a timely manner and advising the tax optimizing strategies.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Collect all related tax information and prepare tax filling: monthly VAT return, monthly WHT return, quarterly/annual income tax return in a timely manner.
- Create data collection system for tax audit/inspect retrieving
- Liaising with Internal/external stakeholder to manage tax audit/inspect
- Maintain monthly tax recon which including sale reconciliation/sale
- Reclassification/accrual review/deferred review.
- Collect and coordinate with outsourced firm in order to prepare work papers for VAS (Vietnamese accounting system) book
- Coordinating & negotiating with tax authorities to have monthly tax payment reconciliation
- Researching for optimizing & planning taxation for VAT; WHT; CIT and DTA (Double tax treaty)
- Keep abreast of current development in the tax area
- Coordinate and liaise with Operation team/Head of tax/ for Tax advisory related to Tax matter such as VAT per charge code/Duty and tax closing/Legal invoice procedures …etc.
- Instruction and guidance others to be compliance with Tax and Local statutory Manage and monitor the ICS (internal control system) procedure for taxation
- Other tasks at management discretion
- Possess Bachelor degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years experienced in tax accounting, big 4 is preferable
- Time management, efficiency & effectiveness communication
- Good problem solving skills (both internal and external)
- Good English communication skill (both verbal & written)
- Carefulness, detailed orientation, honest & compliance
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự