Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
• Management of sales team, customer care team, marketing team, operation team and sometimes visit key-big clients.
• Be accountable for overall planning, sales execution and to liaise with corporate clients in order to provide best possible service and to achieve the goals set forth by the company.
• Plan, develop and execute marketing and sales policy under KPIs targets.(Sale & Marketing team)
• Coordinate with marketing team for all retail activities in the store in particular for shop (Vending Machine ) decoration during events and festive season.
• Develop winning store concepts in cooperation with marketing department.
• Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the brand, ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team towards achieving targeted stock levels and minimizing stock loss. (Supply Chain Team & Fill Team)
• Implement policies and procedures to ensure full compliance. Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer to facilitate overall decision making on brand management strategy(Operation Team)
• Perform people management activities including hiring, training, motivating, appraising performance, enforcing discipline, and terminating in consultation with the Human Resources Department.
• Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in all stores, and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of complaints. (CS team & Operation team)
• Supervise and maintain Visual – Merchandising standard in the stores to ensure full compliance.
• Provide weekly & monthly reports on time to accountant and to Sales & MKT Team,Operation Team
to achieve perfect store and perfect staff.
• Other assignments by BOD.
• At least 5 years experience in Retail Management (F&B Industry is a plus).
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
• Able to mentor and coach sales team, be a champion of change.
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, power point presentation.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
Các công việc tương tự
Hồ Chí Minh