2 - 5 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
Reporting to Vendor Acquisition Manager, you will responsible to:
- Own the entire B2B sales process for new business, from prospecting and proposals through negotiating and closing deals.
- Develop new sales opportunities through cold calls, targeted emails, set up meeting, proposal pitching and networking to maintain a consistently growing pipeline of potential deals.
- Log all sales activities in CRM and track KPIs including calls made/completed, win rate, and average deal size.
- Clearly and accurately communicate details of each order to appropriate team members to ensure flawless fulfillment for our client. (Commercial & VA team)
- Clearly and accurately communicate details of our process, terms, and requirements to the client to ensure expectations are met across the board.
- Share learnings across the team to improve sales effectiveness and identify new opportunities for growth
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Must have at least 1 years of sales experience in B2B sales. Experience in Gift Solution (Physical gift + Gift Vouchers) is an advantage.
- You are a superb and persuasive communicator, and an effective 'closer.'
- You are a self-starter with a natural tendency to take action day after day.
- You are professionally persistent and are not flustered by rejection.
- You are reliable and trustworthy...and don't make excuses.
- You are a team player, and are willing to do what it takes to succeed as a team.
- You know how to use CRM software and understand the importance of accurately logging sales activity.u are a team player, and are willing to do what it takes to succeed as a team.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
24 - 30