2 - 10 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
Store & Merchandising Responsibilities
- Planning and roll-out of all product rotation according to the VM calendar in partnership with the Manager and the store management team.
- Working closely with the Merchandising team & the store management team to ensure the stores changes are in line with the business needs.
- Reporting & providing feedback to the Manager & Stores management team after each rotation.
- Ensuring a high level of maintenance through a strong presence on the floor and frequent training of the store teams.
- Supporting the stores on setting-up their events.
- Coordinating suppliers & business partners to ensure a perfect roll out of the window installation & add campaign images.
- Coordinating product rotation according to window guidelines.
- Ensuring store environment is maintained to its highest luxury standards.
- Manage the reordering of props and follow up the budget.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A Visual Merchandising background is essential, with a +2 years’ experience.
- A Retail multi category Fashion Brands experience.
- The candidate is driven by the VM dual mission (Brand image support plus strategic sales contribution)
- The candidate has a strong product sensitivity and awareness of Fashion,
- The candidate is a “doer” when needed and yet has matured skills in leading, motivating and problem solving
- The candidate is a proactive, strategic individual, willing to work on flexible & extended hours, and at times supporting other regions.
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi