· To identify and realize visual merchandise opportunities for all stores and provide Strategic Direction.
· Develop the visual merchandising function and implementing a structure to maintain consistent visual standards in our stores.
· Responsible for the work out on display point and floor layout.
· Create merchandising of the promotion event, window design and internal display etc.
· Design, plan and implemented event in the store.
· To managed budgets to ensure effective use of finance in areas of fixtures and signage.
· Provide training to store personnel on visual merchandising techniques and standards.
· Prepare, implemented all (Marketing Promotion Campaigns) Point of Sale materials and any branding collateral.
· Control Window Display standards
· To seek for other income
· Effectively Liaise with Brand principals wherever necessary and deliver their standard display.
· Execution of guidelines
· Suppliers relationship and managing VM budget
· Interfacing with Merchandising , Operations & Marketing departments
Other tasks assigned.
· A college/university degree or higher preferably in Design or Architecture
· At least 3 years of relevant working experiences in Retail / FMCG marketing preferably
· Good track record and solid experience in building successful brands
· Positive, result-oriented and will power to strike for excellence
· Project management
· Good sense of initiative and responsibility
· High level of accountability
· Passionate and strong ownership
· Analytical and with strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills
· Well-presented with good inter-personal and communication skill
· Fluent in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese
Các công việc tương tự