Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
5 - 10 Năm
The incumbent is responsible for managing all the production and warehousing operations in the company with the goal to ensure safe operations at the lowest costs to meet all customer’s requirements. The incumbent shall provide strong leadership to improve the production and warehousing operations continuously and to ensure full compliance to all legal and corporate requirements.
<Scope of works>
Oversees the following areas of operation:
• Maintenance and site services.
1. Lead and direct day-to-day Plant operations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
2. Assure attainment of business objectives and product schedules while ensuring product standards and quality.
3. Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations in such a manner as to ensure the most effective return on assets.
4. Initiate plans and processes which minimizes manufacturing costs through cost effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials and capital.
5. Promote, develop and implement systems to improve manufacturing technology and plan processes which increase productivity.
6. Coordinate amongst manufacturing units for
(i) Investment plans
(ii) Capital Expenditure
(iii) Manufacturing plans
(iv) Budgeted expenses
(v) Agreed levels of inventory
(vi) Harmonious industrial relations Develop, plan and establish benchmark practices with respect to manufacturing processes.
7. Ensure that all warehouse and supply chain are well managed.
8. Ensure that all ESH norms are strictly adhered to across all plants and manufacturing facilities and create a safe working environment to achieve zero-accident.
9. Ensure compliance to all legal and statutory requirements; responsible for the renewal of all Plant and Factory related licenses.
10. Develop and strengthen the Production, Warehouse, Supply chain, ESH and other related team and members in terms of Production knowledge, operational know-how, communication and motivation.
11. Liaise with regulatory agency to have up-to-date information related Production and ESH regulation.
12. Accountable for the monthly report of production and ESH activities and progress to COO of the Company.
13. Other jobs assigned by COO of the Company.
<MUST HAVE >
- Bachelor degree of Engineering/Technical
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Production, Warehousing and ESH in a factory environment, preferably chemical industry.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in management position in a factory.
<Specific knowledge, skill>
- Excellent knowledge in the field of Production, Warehousing and ESH.
- Excellent knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001, and ISO45001.
- Basic knowledge in Finance & Accounting, Manufacturing, Operations Management and Human Resource Management
- Excellent people management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Annual bonus: 13th month bonus
- Performance bonus
- Lunch: provided by the company
- Toxis allowance: 200,000 VND
- Transportation 250,000 VND or provide shuttle bus
+ HCM Television
+ Ngã 4 ga
+ Aeon Tân Phú