Proven experiences in using Warehouse system like WMS to optimize layout and space, increase workers efficiency, and meeting the business plan and needs.
- Planning, organizing and controlling resources for overall Warehouse operations.
- Manage stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into system.
- Make plans to develop staffs of warehouse by internal/on-job training.
- Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse operation transactions and activities.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Ensure stock integrity is maintained through effective and planned cycle count and stocktaking.
- Monthly KPI measurement review.
- To maintain and manage warehouse budget and expense.
- Drive for continuous improvement for warehouse operation.
Bachelor degree or above in related specification and good command in English; Good command in Chinese is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years relevant managerial experiences in warehouse management.
- Experience in setup Warehouse Management System, Automated Storage & Retrieval System, Lean concept, Automated Warehouse setup.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong logical thinking and strategic approach.
- Strong responsibility, good communication skill, positive attitude.
- Knowledge of ERP, experience in using Oracle is preferred
Các công việc tương tự