- Maintain and control warehouse operational activities, including staffing, KPI, coordinate with other departments to ensure operational excellence.
- Ensure procedures and processes are up-to-date and executed accordingly.
- Comply changes made by government and company, implementation and execution accordingly.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy by conducting cycle physical counts; reconciling with ERP system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse.
- Plan and implement new design layouts when it is required.
- Inspect and maintain equipment; issue work orders for repair and requisite for replacement.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provide coaching, counseling, and disciplining to employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Preferably candidates who live in Bien Hoa area.
* English communication proficient with foreigners.
* Priority for candidates working in manufacturing site.
- University or equivalent degree or above.
- Min 5+ years experience in a warehouse manager position.
- Proficient knowledge of factory procedure and policy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, leadership qualities and logical minded.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, team player, a good concept of cost control.
- Familiar with ERP system, quality system, eg. ISO …
Các công việc tương tự