● Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
● Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods;
● Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met;
● Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse
contributes to these;
● Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary;
● Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone;
● Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate;
● Plan future capacity requirements;
● Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress;
● Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded;
● Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
● Brief Operations Leaders on a daily basis;
● Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely;
● Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment;
● Young, Dynamic, Energetic
● 4+ years warehouse management or related experience. Supervisory or Lead experience preferred.
● Proficient understanding of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of Supply Chain, Material Management,
● Warehouse Management, Logistics and all related focus areas.
● Good analytical skills.
● Good oral, written communication and presentation skills.
● Effective supervisory skills and good time management skills.
● Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and Warehouse
management function specific software.
Các công việc tương tự