1. Responsible for ongoing logistics and warehouse management operations such as customs clearance, receipt, inventory control, picking and packing, storage, distribution / delivery (Outbound) products return, recall, repair, destruction of products and related customer services such as maintaining appropriate operational records, generating analytical / operational reports, minimizing risks and notifying key stakeholders upon request
2. Monitor all relevant activities in a timely manner while meeting or complying with government requirements / regulations, operational KPIs, industry practices and standards / policies. company
3. Where appropriate, support Trade goals while meeting OPEX warehousing, shipping budget and cost saving goals
4. Develop and recommend improvement of existing processes and procedures, contribute to continual improvement of local operations and reduce administrative burdens and costs
5. Act as the process owner and a single point of contact in the market to manage all warehouse / logistics operations and maintain effective communication by timely sharing of information involve and respond to questions raised by key internal stakeholders as well as by external providers
1. Experience in the same position in FMCG industry.
2. Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Logistics and Supply Chain or a related field
3. Lean Six Sigma certification and PMP (Project Management Professional) certificate will be an advantage
4. Work experience
• Have 3-5 years of experience in warehouse / distribution center management or outsourced logistics. At least 3 years as a warehouse manager with experience in management and people training.
• Need knowledge of SAP systems, order execution, shipping, customer service and integrated supply chain management
• Good understanding of GDP / GSP practices
• Prioritize understanding of Vietnam's sectoral policies and regulations on import, distribution, and warehouse management.
Các công việc tương tự