1) Be responsible for warehouse daily operation, including inbound, outbound, material picking, packing, sorting, counting, sanitation, feeding to production lines, loading container, cycle count, neatness, fireproof and etc, conforming company relevant regulations.
2) Make sure 99% or above stock accuracy of daily cycle counts of raw material and 100% stock accuracy of finish goods, 100% stock accuracy of month end and year-end stock-taking.
3) Zero safety case and goods damage incidence. Identify risk and provide solution and action items, escalate to manager just in time.
4) Responsible for some related projects, planning, optimization and control of the result to increase the warehouse productivity.
5) Warehouse people management and good communication with count partners.
6) Work with shipping to understand weekly shipment schedule and arrange loading containers headcount in advance.
7) Support New Project Development program, manage samples feeding to line on time.
8) Handle all internal/external audit relative jobs.
9) Implement daily 5S jobs on warehouse area.
10) Notify the maintenance schedule on forklift.
11) Manage detail seal record for shipment.
12) Daily monitor team member attendance.
1) 3 years and above work experience in warehouse management.
2) Great team spirit, risk/problem preventative and people management, including safety, principles and employee motivation, etc.
3) Be good at Microsoft Office, such as Power point, word, excel, familiar with Oracle system.
4) Good written communication in English.
Các công việc tương tự