■ Job Description
Independently handle implementation projects in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live
■Salary in Gross & Net：
[Work in Japan] SAP ERP & S/4HANA BPC CONSULTANT : ~30 - 55 man
- Accommodation~ 4 man
- Transportation ~1 man
- Airfare: Paid by IMT, 1 a year
Working time：Mon-Friday : 8h30 – 17h30
- Should have at least 3 years of SAP BPC experience of which minimum 1 year in SAP S/4HANA
- Should have experience in at least 1-2 implementation projects and 2-3 Support project of which 1 project in S/4HANA
- Relevant Qualification and Domain expertise in Finance / Accounts.
- Thorough knowledge on SAP Inter-company reconciliation tool, Upload of Financial statements from source systems, Consolidation processes including currency translation, Inter-company eliminations and consolidation of investments & reporting aspects.
- Good knowledge in configuration aspects pertaining to Entity set-up, Management holding information, Data transformations, Consolidation rules and Business process flows.
- Through knowledge in Revenue & Cost planning, P&L Planning, Capital Expenditure planning and Balance Sheet planning.
- Experience in interacting with BPC technical resources and coordination
- Strong functional knowledge in Consolidation & Planning aspects.
- In-depth E2E Business Process knowledge
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Associate should be able to travel at short notice/s.
- Japanese with Business English
Các công việc tương tự